Sunday, October 25, 2009

Flu Season

Okay, I know it's late, but this is pretty much the only time I have to myself. No kid, no husband, no house work. Just me and my computer. So I've had this sore throat cough thing for the past few weeks, thinking it was just a cold that was hanging on a little too long and then Saturday early afternoon my temp goes from 99 to 101.6 in 2 hours. Yep I got the flu. I'll spare you the details, but trust me it's the flu. Not necessarily H1N1, but I'm taking Monday off so I can let the meds kick in and get my voice back. In fact, I'm off to bed, because unfortunately my daughter doesn't know what sleeping in means. At least I might get the chance to nap with her tomorrow...that is if she takes a nap.

1 comment:

  1. Kerri,
    Blog looks good. Hope you get well soon. Need ya off the DL by Wed. Yanks will be tough. Pump down that chicken soup.
    John

    ReplyDelete